Viva Video for PC or Viva Video Editor for PC: In this modern era video capturing and editing is become a most trending thing. If you are big fond of video editing then you must know about the most popular video editing software called Viva Video for Windows. This application is officially available for Android and iOS devices and it has been using by millions of users over across the world. In this tutorial I will show you how to download Viva Video for PC on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 & Mac Computer. If you are new for this software then you must know few things about this software, before installing on your computer.
If you are using Android devices such as HTC, Lenovo, Samsung and Micromax then now bring Viva Video Editor for Android devices. Using this application you can create your own videos by adding number of stickers, and features thereafter you can share with your friends. Because of its great features it has over fifty millions users all over the world. Now let’s talk about its features.
Features of Viva Video for PC on Windows
I thing if you start using of this software, then you don’t need to search for other video editing applications. Now let’s see the main features of this application.
- It has creative video camera lenses.
- It supports multi capturing options, music video/collage/funny/selfie/basic and many more.
- You can make a wonderful slide show.
- Very simple to turn all your photos into slideshow.
- Completely unique video collage maker.
- Very simple to use the professional editing tools.
- Add extra features to your video like stickers, text, filters, FX and many more.
- Share your edited videos with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp.
Download Viva Video Editor for Windows PC & Mac Desktop
Here I will show you the way to install this photo editing software on your computer. This app is officially not available for Windows & Mac desktop users, but you can use this editing tool on your desktop using the software called Andyroid emulator on your computer.
Andy OS is an Android emulator the allows you to run all Android apps on your computer (Windows/Mac), and it turns your computer into Smartphone. Still now if you do not have this software on your Laptop, then first download it from the above link.
Install VivaVideo on Windows 8/8.1/10/7 64/32 bit & Mac PC
Now without any delay I will show you how to install VivaVideo Editor on Windows or Mac Desktop. So here let’s go.
- First download the Android emulator called Andyroid on your computer.
- Go to downloaded file location and install it.
- Launch the software and click on Google Play Store.
- Now set up the Play Store account.
- Search for Viva Video in Play Store search tool.
- Selcect the first app from the search list, as like shown in the below image.
- Now hit on install button, and wait for few seconds untill it gets installs.
- That’s it, now open the editor and start editing your videos on your computer.
I hope you have successfully downloaded and installed Viva Video for PC on Windows 8.1/8/10/7 & Mac Laptop using Andy OS. For any queries feel free to leave your comments in the below comment section. Thanks for reading this post.